Tears of Love Lyrics

1. Invocation – Prayers of Gratitude

om ajnana-timirandhasya jnananjana-shalakaya
cakshur unmilitam yena tasmai shri-gurave namah

I was born in the darkest ignorance,
and my spiritual master opened my eyes
with the torch of knowledge.
I offer my respect and gratitude unto him.

nama om vishnu-padaya krishna-preshthaya bhu-tale
srimate bhaktivedanta swamin iti namine

namaste saraswati deve gaura-vani-pracharine
nirvishesha-shunyavadi pashchatya-desha-tarine

I offer my respect and gratitude
unto my teacher
Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada,
who is very dear to Lord Krishna,
having taken shelter at His lotus feet.

I offer my respect and gratitude unto
you, O spiritual master, servant of
Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Goswami.
You are kindly sharing the message of
Lord Caitanya to the western world.

shri-krishna-caitanya
prabhu-nityananda
shri-advaita
gadadhara
shrivasadi
gaura-bhakta-vrnda

I offer respect to
Shri Krishna Caitanya,
Prabhu Nityananda, Shri Advaita, Gadadhara, Shrivasa
and all others in the line of devotion.

namo maha-vadanyaya
krishna-prema-pradaya
krishnaya krishna-caitanya
namne gaura-tvishe nama

O most munificent incarnation!
You are Shri Krishna Himself appearing as
Shri Krishna Caitanya.
You have assumed the golden color of
Shrimati Radharani,
and You are widely distributing pure love of Krishna.
I offer my respect and gratitude unto You.

he krishna karuna-sindho
dina-bandho jagat-pate
gopesha gopika-kanta
radha-kanta namo ‘stu te

O my dear Krishna,
You are the friend of the distressed
and the source of creation.
You are the friend of
the gopis and the lover of Radharani.
I offer my respect and gratitude unto You.

tapta-kancana-gaurangi
radhe vrndavaneshvari
vrshabhanu-sute devi
pranamami hari-priye

I offer my respects to Radharani whose
bodily complexion is like molten gold
and who is the Queen of Vrndavana.
You are the daughter of King Vrishabhanu,
and You are very dear to Lord Krishna.

2. Bajarangi Hanuman

jai sita ram, jai sita ram,
bajarangi jai hanuman
hanuman gosai jai bolo sita ram
sri ram jaya ram jaya jaya ram
ram bolo ram jai jai ram

Hanuman the supreme teacher(Gosai)
is said to represent the untold power(bajarangi)
that resides within each one of us just waiting to be tapped.

Sita is another name of the
Supreme Feminine Goddess.
Sita’s divine appearance
Is recorded
in the epic Ramayana – She was born
from the Earth itself.
Ram is a name of God which
illustrates that He is
the source of all pleasure.
According to the Ramayana,
the Supreme Lord appeared as Ram,
a valiant prince,
To protect and shelter His devotees.

3. Maha Yogi ( by Srikala)

shiva shiva om shiva om
shiva om shiva om

Shiva’s body is reddish but he is unstained as he’s covered in ashes, hair matted, it’s how its mantained.

Sitting on his tiger skin, his absorbtion is sustained.  Third eye wide, where eternity is contained.

The most fallen call on him, in his shelter they remain till the illusions melt and higher consciousness attained.

Nataraja destroys with a dance in order to renew, presents the contrast so that we can see through.  Drum shaped like an hourglass, call it the ‘damaru’, played it in trance and called out ‘Alek bom!’

Lyrics and production by Srikala.

4. Shiva Vibrations feat. Srikala

hara hara shankara om shiva om
om shiva om jai shiva om
samba sada-shiva om shiva om
namah shivaya om shiva om

Oh auspicious One who is taking away all
misfortune of his devotees. Oh most happy One who blesses everyone just by association. I offer my respect unto you!

5. Tears of Love

hare krishna hare krishna
krishna krishna hare hare
hare rama hare rama
rama rama hare hare

Hare
O supreme Goddess Radha!
You inspire us to offer our hearts!
Krishna
O supreme Lord Krishna!
You draw our hearts to yours!
Rama
O supreme Lord Rama!
You derive pleasure from our love!

6. Devakinandana Gopala

krishnaya vasudevaya
devaki nandanaya ca
nanda gopa kumaraya
govindaya namo namaha

kṛṣṇāya — the Supreme Lord;
vāsudevāya — unto the son of Vasudeva;
devakī-nandanāya — unto the son of Devakī; ca — and; nanda-gopa — Nanda and the cowherd men; kumārāya — unto their son; govindāya — unto the Lord, who enlivens the cows and the senses;
namo — respectful obeisances;
namah — obeisances.

Let me therefore offer my respectful obeisances unto Lord Krishna, who has become the son of Vasudeva, the pleasure of Devakī, the boy of Nanda and the other cowherd men of Vṛndāvana, and the enlivener of the cows and the senses.

Śrīmad Bhāgavatam 1.8.21

7. Seek the Essence (Hare Krishna)

Copyright Syamarani dasi, painted under the guidance of Srila Narayana Gosvami Maharaja
www.bhaktiart.com

hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare
hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare

8. Shiva Shavasana

om namah shivaya
hara hara hara mahadeva

104 Responses to Tears of Love Lyrics

1. Greate post. Keep writing such kind of info on your site. Im really impressed by your blog.

Hello there, You’ve performed an excellent job. I’ll certainly digg it and individually recommend to
    my friends. I am confident they’ll be benefited from
    this website.

2. I believe this is among the most important info for me. And i’m glad studying your article.
    However want to statement on some common things, The website taste is perfect, the articles is truly excellent :
    D. Good process, cheers

3. Everything is very open with a very clear clarification of the issues.
    It was truly informative. Your website is useful. Thank you for sharing!

4. liver says:

This kind of sickness is unquestionably more prevalent around those who much older than 50 and in many cases
    appear in males and females. Patients with
    Asperger syndrome become over-attentive or obsessed using one topic
    or object, disregarding all others. Technology has been harnessed to
    get out such products that may entirely offer a new meaning to the life of people.

5. allueur.com says:

Ιs anyone on premahara.com Ьe intеrested in testing and reviewing Allueur Βest CBD
    Face Serums? xox

6. Thanks , I have recently been searching for information approximately this subject for a long time and yours is the best I’ve found
    out till now. But, what about the bottom line?
    Are you sure about the source?

7. Helpful information. Lucky me I discovered your website unintentionally, and
    I am shocked why this accident didn’t happened earlier!
    I bookmarked it.

8. Oh my goodness! Impressive article dude! Thank you so much, However I am
    having difficulties with your RSS. I don’t know why I cannot
    join it. Is there anyone else getting the same RSS issues?
    Anyone that knows the solution can you kindly respond?
    Thanks!!

9. TestoPrime is a highly popular testosterone boosting supplement that is especially designed for enhancing T-levels from middle-aged to old-aged men.

10. First of all I want to say excellent blog! I had a quick question which I’d
    like to ask if you do not mind. I was interested to
    find out how you center yourself and clear your mind before writing.
    I’ve had difficulty clearing my thoughts in getting my thoughts out.
    I truly do enjoy writing however it just seems like
    the first 10 to 15 minutes tend to be wasted just
    trying to figure out how to begin. Any suggestions or hints?
    Thank you!

11. Very good write-up. I definitely appreciate this website.

Stick with it!

12. Hi, after reading this awesome article i am also happy
    to share my familiarity here with colleagues.

13. Fine way of telling, and pleasant paragraph to take information concerning my presentation subject,
    which i am going to deliver in school.

14. Aw, this was an extremely nice post. Finding the time
    and actual effort to create a very good article… but what can I say… I hesitate a lot and don’t seem to get anything done.

15. Akreditasi yaitu penentuan standar mutu atau penilaian pada suatu lembaga pendidikan, termasuk universitas.
    Akreditasi juga bisa diberi arti sebagai usaha pemerintah menstandarisasi dan menjamin mutu alumni universitas dengan demikian mutu alumninya tak
    perlu diragukan, serta sesuai dengan kebutuhan kerja.

Berdasarkan Peraturan Menteri Pendidikan RI Nomor 28 Tahun 2005,
    proses penentuan akreditasi kampus bisa dilakukan lewat Badan Akreditasi Nasional Perguruan Tinggi.
    Proses akreditasi tersebut umumnya dilalui oleh lembaga
    pendidikan tinggi setiap 5 thn.

16. Westpapuadaily.com shares tips and interesting articles about West Papua, Tourism,
    History, Culture, Economy, Development And
    many other informations.

17. hussain says:

thanks for sharing valuable information.

18. hussain says:

thank you for sharing this, it was helpful. Keep sharing like this.

19. Sarathkumar says:

This blog is very attractive

20. Sarathkumar says:

bulk sms service in chennai

21. lgibm says:

Even thinking about what’s going to happen in a little while. “… It was nice to see you, Sina. And…” The racers, who couldn’t find what they wanted to say, blurred the end of the sentence. “Let’s go.” “Legames! Wait a minute!” said Sina, who looked surprised by the racers’ unexpected hard attitude, holding the skirt of Legames. “Drat”? Drat is… Yeah, so… anyway

https://lgibm.com/sands/ – 샌즈카지노

22. sappeers says:

You said you have to go meet people, right? I know, I’ll be playing a leg game. Can I do that, right? Like yesterday… Regame…? Sina said, alternating between the two men. “Wait a minute… If nothing special happens, can you come out? I…” “Sina, what’s bothering others…” “Just a moment!” Both looked at Sina with a strange look at her with that desperate voice. Knowing that, Sina blushed and said. “…I’m telling you the truth. I’m not asking you to stay with me.”

https://sappeers.com/sands/ – 샌즈카지노

23. diegodj says:

“Sina, but…” It was then. “…If it’s for a second…” It may be okay,” Racers thought of himself as more pathetic than ever, but he had no choice but to say it. “Maybe, if I’m in the same state as you, I’d be nervous to be left alone in a place like this.” The racers looked straight at Ludrat. “Don’t you think so?” I think he’s a very insensitive person to leave his subordinates like this, but… If it were me,

https://diegodj.com/sands/ – 샌즈카지노

24. betgopa says:

handled carefully, as carefully as possible These aren’t your own jewels. ‘Oh… Okay. Let’s do our best in this way. Then, memories will remain very good later on… “Um… Can I wear this?” Nelly, who was watching from the side, applauded, excited by the beautiful jewels. “Oh, my girl!”

https://www.betgopa.com/ – 우리카지노

25. searchdave says:

Later, I decided to return it as it is. With no scratches, no trace of someone touching it. “Even if you regret it for the rest of your life…” Sina smiled softly. But in fact, this was a decision that Sina could make because she didn’t know how deep the racers felt about her and had never thought about it.

https://searchdave.com/ – 우리카지노

26. pachetes says:

If I had known that, I might have acted in a slightly different way, but in this idea, this was the best for Sina to act. Sina had become terribly ‘real’, and now it is difficult for anyone here to understand. Above all, the optimistic and real escape characteristics in the poem. It was the heart and the nature of the poem carved deeper than that.

https://pachetes.com/ – 우리카지노

27. sappeers says:

“…something. Do you have any special thoughts?” Lansadk glanced at the girl on the bed and said with an annoyed face. “If you’re asking if Asterin’s over there, is it my intention?” “Then.” “Is there a reason to explain it to you one by one?” But Lansadk briefly said. “That girl, ferociously, came in here without knocking and saw my face while I was resting.” Genton said after thinking for a while.

https://sappeers.com/ – 우리카지노

28. diegodj says:

“Again… Were you taking off your mask?” Lansadk was still taking off his mask. “I don’t want to discuss it with you like that right now. By now, people may be looking for that girl’s house, and maybe Luon Rusabella will come in, so please take her home. I hate being bothered anymore.” And Lansadk reached out and killed a dark green light over the asterin before Genton could say anything. Then he came back to consciousness.

https://diegodj.com/ – 우리카지노

29. It’s nothing. I was just worried about the future.” Sina sighed, listening to their conversation. Why am I laughing? Sina herself only laughs in this situation. What a conversation between each other with hidden intentions. What will they do when the poem or herself, “After Hanukkah’s Day” disappears. And ID Pionionion? Sina made a dark face. “What should I do with him?” I can’t believe you said that in front of people.’

https://www.betgopa.com/meritcasino/ – 메리트카지노

30. And you guys, don’t miss a day from today and come to the banquet.” “It’s a little fast, but… From now on,” Genton laughed. But his eyes looked cold. “On the occasion of Hanukka Day, I will give you a list of those invited to this wedding who need to be removed. Anyway…” Genton, who was still, smiled as if slightly frowned. “…The Racer’s confession was fun. Things have become so fast, maybe it’s a good thing. Don’t you think so?” Ednum and Dobion answered, avoiding his eyes. “Oh… Yes.”

https://pachetes.com/merit/ – 메리트카지노

31. Sherika was closely watching three men, including Idnum, talking from a distance. I wasn’t doing it because I was lazy to think, but it’s strange to think about it. Until now, Sherika knew Idnum as one of the common bandits in Nersheva. Also, there’s a very rare ability that humans don’t have in the forest.

https://sappeers.com/merit/ – 메리트카지노

32. A person who has brought all of Nersheba’s factions together in these years and placed them under his control. Originally, Nersheba’s bandits had no ambition or desire to expand. They just live according to their instincts within a given range, as they are, as they are, as they are, as they are. They are the ones who are buried in the forest like elf and live as one with trees.

https://diegodj.com/merit/ – 메리트카지노

33. What was for his owner, perhaps Hadit instinctively knew well about it. So when I woke up from my seat–to convey Sina’s words to someone else–the servant brought the news. The person outside the royal palace came to consciousness. Finally, Hadit, who thought, “—!” decided to meet her for a while first. Then, it may be possible to confirm whether she is another Callusonin.
    That time.

https://lgibm.com/first/ – 퍼스트카지노

34. “Injury?” “Only a little statue was caught on Idnum side, but Dobion side is still unconscious. “Thanks to you, I became busy, but I found out something completely unexpected, so maybe this is not too bad,” Genton said cold. Amasa said, getting on the wagon with the help of Genton. “What an unexpected fact?””Genton laughed as he sat on the wagon chair. “The palace is noisy right now.” “The one who does it instead.”

https://pachetes.com/first/ – 퍼스트카지노

35. With the name… I can guess where it was named. Anyway, whatever the name is… Chylus Suadion simply appeared like a comet.” “Chylus Suadion?!” Amasa said in surprise. “What do you mean Kylus Sadion…! Sure! What happens now?” Genton laughed leaning against the chair. “Well, I don’t know what will happen.” But the funny thing is… Dobion, come to me. I said this before I lost consciousness. I thought I’d forgive him for that. “Name, Clonia Spirit…” “What does that mean?” “What does it mean?” Ethereum.

https://diegodj.com/first/ – 퍼스트카지노

36. The person who can say things that make you upset with a smile… There’s only one “him.” Whether you are aware of it or not. I can’t wait anymore. “For god’s sake… Even Elijahion couldn’t figure out how and why he received resuscitation from him.” Genton entered Dobion’s mansion and ordered Ednum there. “Today, I’m not going to do what I’ve planned.” It seems like the situation is urgent. Gadis wouldn’t have fully recovered his strength from the last hunting ground incident.”

https://lgibm.com/coin/ – 코인카지노

37. As I hoped. “These days, I feel like I’m constantly trying to make up my mind and meeting people to the point where I can’t even sleep properly.” So it might be a perfect opportunity.” Then Ednum replied stiffly, as if nervous. “…Yes.” After falling into the lake last time, it looked like the screw was loosened. It’s good to be nervous like that. It’s good not to ask why you’re suddenly doing it today or why, because it’s not annoying. In addition, Genton himself will step up this time. Genton looked sharply at Idham and explained what he had to do.

https://searchdave.com/coin/ – 코인카지노

38. At that time, Rubain was talking to some men at his accommodation. “But…” “Just do as you said!” I’ll take all the responsibility!”The men who visited Lubine saw each other’s faces. Rubain said annoyed by their appearance. “As always, it’s the same thing this time.” They spoke with hesitation. “But the security will be tight.””When did you guys care about that?” Rubain smirked and smiled bitterly.

https://pachetes.com/coin/ – 코인카지노

39. “And don’t worry…”From today on, there is a ‘meeting of maidens’. I’m a royal family, so I’ll participate. Moreover, since I’m talking to Hilato Racer, I’m definitely going to attend… Maybe, she too. Therefore, rather, at this opportunity… ” Rubain left a lingering impression with a harsh tone. Looking at the Rubain, Slaugh made his thinking eyes.

https://sappeers.com/coin/ – 코인카지노

40. “…Maiden’s…” A group meeting? Nelly said that, too. What’s that? “Fan ID” said that you don’t have to attend all the events. Sina had a strange face, and the racers grinned at Sina’s face. “Asterine picked you in particular…” You have to attend.”At first, of course, I thought Sina would attend and was excited to accompany me there.

https://diegodj.com/coin/ – 코인카지노

41. I love your article so much and I appreciate your thought and views. This is really great work. Thank you for sharing such useful information here on the blog.

42. Vignesh says:

You have a fantastic blog here. Finding high-quality material like yours is becoming increasingly challenging these days. I value people like you.

43. deenadayalan says:

it is very nice to knowledge and these blog very useful in my life

44. deenadayalan says:

lyrics are so amazing its melted me thanks for the sharing.

45. It’s such a useful and greatful blog. Thank you for sharing this article. It’s very informative. Keep like this.

46. Thanks for share nice travel blog commenting list. This sites so useful about commenting. Once again thanks for post nice job.
    this blog is really enjoyable, thank you for making it because of it I learned a lot
    I have checked your all mentioned blogs.Thanks for sharing this useful blog. all blogs are very helpful for me.
    I really appreciate your work. This post is really handy and useful, I am sure people will get help from this. And thanks for sharing.

47. rtp slot pragmatic merupakan acuan awal yang berguna untuk dipakai bermain slot online pragmatic, sehingga bettor bisa mempunyai patokan di awal taruhan, jadi bisa mudah meraih menang.

48. fikral says: